American Revolution / written by Stuart Murray.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780744052275
- ISBN: 0744052270
- Physical Description: 72 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps ... Read More
- Edition: Revised edition, American edition.
- Publisher: New York : DK Publishing, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2002.
At head of title: Eyewitness.
"In association with the Smithsonian Institution."
"Discover how a few brave patriots battled a great empire-- the commanders, the conflicts, and the ... Read More
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
|Formatted Contents Note:||
British America -- War in New World -- Taxation ... Read More
Presents a visual guide to the people, battles, ... Read More
Become an eyewitness to the American struggle for ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783 > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: